Penalty for lost keys: THB 2,000
Penalty for lost portable WiFi routers: THB 2,000
Late check-out fee (per hour): THB 1,000
- My property has a minimum age requirement for all guests. The host reserves the right to reject any guests under the minimum age requirement to stay. Please refer to Check-in rules for further details.
- If you wish to change the number of guests, please contact us before your check in date. To exceed the maximum number of guests allowed, you will be asked to rent another room for proper accommodations or vacate the property.
- No visitors.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Pets are allowed, but please follow the accommodation rules. Do not let your pets step on the dining table, sofa, bedding etc. Cleaning fee is additional charged.
- We will be able to keep your luggage before Check-in / after Check-out
- We do not allow keep luggages before check-in time and after check-out time.
- If you cannot arrive at the time you said, please inform us by phone in advance. Otherwise, we will not reserve the room. The total amount of the reservation will be charged.
- Your passport or personal ID is required at check-in for security.
- We only accommodated one group of guests for each room, you will not share the room with other guests.
- You are responsible for the safety of yourself, if there is any injury or accident caused during your stay.
- We offer pick up service from airport or stations. Please make a booking in advance.
- This is a strictly non-smoking property. Guests are responsible for all costs, damages, and liabilities caused by smoking.
- Do not engage in illegal activities or anti-social behaviour anywhere on my properties, including but not limited to drinking, parties, drugs. Or we will call to police.
- Guest shall compensate us according to the original price for such damage as may be caused by intention act or negligence on the part of the Guest. Damages and breakages must be reported to us, so that we can arrange for its replacement or repair.
- Always lock the door. Please turn off all lights, any electricity, and especially the air conditioning and heater when leaving the apartment.
- To make an eco-friendly environment, please bring your own toiletry.
- You are responsible for the safety of your valuables, please keep your personal belongings carefully.
- Guests are required to take off their shoes when entering the property
- Please check out on time. Late checkout will incur a fee.
- Please neither dye your hair in the room, nor wash your hair in the sink.
- Please do not throw any trash into the toilet.
- Candle, essential oils (diffusing, vaporizing, etc.), cigarettes are prohibited. These items and activities will be treated as smoking, a fine accessed.