Important Information for Lodging~
Check in time: 4:00 pm
Check out time: 10:00am
1) This is a non-smoking room, if for any reason you need to smoke, please kindly do so in the balcony. When smoking on the balcony, please remember to close the sliding door and do not litter any cigarette butts outside this building.
2) Please keep noise level down as there are residents living on the same floor. Do not speak too loud, even on the balcony; when closing door, try to do it softly to avoid any reporting of disturbance. Respect other residents.
3) To avoid power surge (in the kitchen), please use high consuming voltage electronics one at a time. This includes:
• Water boiler
• Electric stove
• Blow dryer
4) When checking out, make sure to bring all belongings with you. As Japanese strict custom in Kyoto, it is important to sort out all garbage as indicated below:
• General Waste – Paper and food waste
• Recyclable Waste – Plastic bottles, glasses, and aluminum can.
* Please do not leave any big boxes when checking out.
As always, we appreciate your help and support. Wishing you a wonderful trip in this amazing town.
Reminder: All guests have to show passport to verify identity when checking in. Accommodation tax or bathing tax may be charged on-site depending on the city.