Transportation and surroundings
Other recommended properties
Services & Facilities
Most popular facilities
Food & Drink
Safety & Security
15:00 - 23:00
Host or reception assist check-in
07:00 - 23:00
Guest Age Limitation
Guests under the age of 18 are prohibited.
Penalty for lost keys: TWD 200
Late check-out fee (per hour): TWD 200
The host can provide a receipt in person if needed.
- My property has a minimum age requirement for all guests. The host reserves the right to reject any guests under the minimum age requirement to stay. Please refer to Check-in rules for further details.
- If you wish to change the number of guests, please contact us before your check in date. To exceed the maximum number of guests allowed, you will be asked to rent another room for proper accommodations or vacate the property.
- No visitors.
- Pets are allowed, but please follow the accommodation rules. Do not let your pets step on the dinig table, sofa, bedding etc. Cleaning fee is additional charged.
- We will be able to keep your luggage before Check-in / after Check-out
- If you cannot arrive at the time you said, please inform us by phone in advance. Otherwise, we will not reserve the room. The total amount of the reservation will be charged.
- Your passport or personal ID is required at check-in for security.
- We only accommodated one group of guests for each room, you will not share the room with other guests.
- You are responsible for the safety of yourself, if there is any injury or accident caused during your stay.
- This is a strictly non-smoking property. Guests are responsible for all costs, damages, and liabilities caused by smoking.
- The property is located in a residential area and strictly enforces a no-party or excessive noise policy. Please respect beighborhood to be quiet as possible after 8PM.
- Do not engage in illegal activities or anti-social behaviour anywhere on my properties, including but not limited to drinking, parties, drugs. Or we will call to police.
- To maintain quality of the environment, please do not cook in the room.
- Guest shall compensate us according to the original price for such damage as may be caused by intention act or negligence on the part of the Guest. Damages and breakages must be reported to us, so that we can arrange for its replacement or repair.
- Always lock the door. Please turn off all lights, any electricity, and especially the air conditioning and heater when leaving the apartment.
- To make an eco-friendly environment, please bring your own toiletry.
- You are responsible for the safety of your valuables, please keep your personal belongings carefully.
- Please clean dishes after you used them in public kitchen.
- Please do not disturb neighbors, take photos or enter their apartment/ house.
- Please check out on time. Late checkout will incur a fee.
- Please do not use the spare towel or sheet in the closet, which is belong to the next guests. Please use wash machine to wash the towel you used.
- Keep the room clean. Please discard garbages properly according to the instruction
- Please neither dye your hair in the room, nor wash your hair in the sink.
- Please do not throw any trash into the toilet.
- Candle, essential oils (diffusing, vaporizing, etc.), cigarettes are prohibited. These items and activities will be treated as smoking, a fine accessed.
The Royal Hotel is a/an economy hotel located in Taichung City Central District. It provides the most conducive spot for your stay in Central District.
It has luggage storage, pets allowed, no smoking, elevator.
The host/staff here can speak english, chinese, japanese.
The Royal Hotel has the best location - it is only 0.7 km from Miyahara ophthalmology.
As one of the most popular properties in this area, each room in The Royal Hotel has wifi in public areas.
What should I do if I want to amend or cancel this booking?
Once a booking is complete, you will find a link to the service page in your booking confirmation email. where you can check/print your booking details or make changes or cancellations (does not apply to changes made three days prior to the check-in day).
All refunds due to cancellation, modification of booking or early departure will be refunded in accordance with your original preferred payment method (including credit card, UnionPay card and ATM transfer) as long as the provisions of the refund policy are complied with. Refund timeline to credit cards depends on the progress of individual credit card companies in their account settlement, which would take about 5 to 7 working days. ATM refund can be credited on the same day of refund.
Select date to see availability
You will not be charged until your booking is confirmed
Booking response time:
Very fast, response within 3 hours.