Transportation and surroundings
Services & Facilities
Most popular facilities
Food & Drink
Safety & Security
15:00 - 22:00
Host or reception assist check-in
07:00 - 22:00
AsiaYo will provide a formal electronic invoice upon request.
- If you wish to change the number of guests, please contact us before your check in date. To exceed the maximum number of guests allowed, you will be asked to rent another room for proper accommodations or vacate the property.
- Pets are not allowed.
- We will be able to keep your luggage before Check-in / after Check-out
- If you cannot arrive at the time you said, please inform us by phone in advance. Otherwise, we will not reserve the room. The total amount of the reservation will be charged.
- Your passport or personal ID is required at check-in for security.
- We only accommodated one group of guests for each room, you will not share the room with other guests.
- You are responsible for the safety of yourself, if there is any injury or accident caused during your stay.
- We offer pick up service from airport or stations. Please make a booking in advance.
- This is a strictly non-smoking property. Guests are responsible for all costs, damages, and liabilities caused by smoking.
- The property is located in a residential area and strictly enforces a no-party or excessive noise policy. Please respect beighborhood to be quiet as possible after 8PM.
- Do not engage in illegal activities or anti-social behaviour anywhere on my properties, including but not limited to drinking, parties, drugs. Or we will call to police.
- To maintain quality of the environment, please do not cook in the room.
- Guest shall compensate us according to the original price for such damage as may be caused by intention act or negligence on the part of the Guest. Damages and breakages must be reported to us, so that we can arrange for its replacement or repair.
- Always lock the door. Please turn off all lights, any electricity, and especially the air conditioning and heater when leaving the apartment.
- To make an eco-friendly environment, please bring your own toiletry.
- You are responsible for the safety of your valuables, please keep your personal belongings carefully.
- Guests are required to take off their shoes when entering the property
- Please do not disturb neighbors, take photos or enter their apartment/ house.
- Please check out on time. Late checkout will incur a fee.
- Keep the room clean. Please discard garbages properly according to the instruction
- Please neither dye your hair in the room, nor wash your hair in the sink.
- Please do not throw any trash into the toilet.
- Candle, essential oils (diffusing, vaporizing, etc.), cigarettes are prohibited. These items and activities will be treated as smoking, a fine accessed.
FengJia 25 Hotel is located in Taichung City, only 0.7 km from Qiu Valley. This bnb / apartment in Xitun District features with great services such as luggage storage, no smoking, elevator, airport pick-up, kids friendly throughout the property.The host and staff can speak chinese to help guests with any problem they may encounter.
This property also has one of the top-rated locations in Taichung City! Travelers are much more satisfied compared to other properties in the area– they rated 4.5.This bnb / apartment is definitely an ideal stay for fun and relaxation!
What should I do if I want to amend or cancel this booking?
Once a booking is complete, you will find a link in your Booking Success Letter to manage your order. Through this link, you can check/print your booking details, or make changes/cancellations (does not apply to changes made three days prior to the check-in day).
Please note! The cancellation policy is a contract entered into by and between the property owner and the customer, as agreed upon by the customer after he/she has read the contract in detail. AsiaYo.com is only responsible for providing transaction platform services, and will not assume any direct or indirect responsibilities or obligations for any terms of the room booking contract.
Guests who cancel the booking 3 days prior to check-in day are eligible for 100% refund of amount paid from the host.
Guests who cancel the booking 1 - 2 days prior to check-in day are eligible for 50% refund of amount paid from the host.
Guests who do not show up on check-in day are not eligible for a refund from the host.
Example: guest has a booking for April 20th, but cancels before April 17th, 23:59 (UTC +8:00), the guest will receive full refund.
1. All refunds due to cancellation, modification of booking or early departure will be refunded in accordance with your original preferred payment method (including credit card, UnionPay card and ATM transfer) as long as the provisions of the refund policy are complied with. Refund timeline to credit cards depends on the progress of individual credit card companies in their account settlement, which would take about 5 to 7 working days. ATM refund can be credited on the same day of refund.
2. If the accommodation of your booking is in Taiwan region and the payment currency displayed in the booking details is TWD, any cancellation/change to booking giving rise to a refund will incur a cancellation fee of TWD 100 payable to AsiaYo. If the accommodation of your booking is NOT in Taiwan region or the payment currency displayed in the booking details is NOT TWD, any cancellation/change to booking giving rise to a refund will incur a cancellation fee of 3% of the total room charges (after deduction of any discount) paid to AsiaYo. The cancellation fee includes administrative fee, refund service fee and remittance fee, etc.
Select date to see availability
You will not be charged until your booking is confirmed
Booking response time:
Very fast, response within 3 hours.