Transportation and surroundings
Other recommended properties
Services & Facilities
Most popular facilities
Food & Drink
Safety & Security
15:00 - 22:00
Host or reception assist check-in
03:00 - 22:00
Please note: the host does not provide invoices or receipts.
- Pets are not allowed.
- We will be able to keep your luggage before Check-in / after Check-out
- Your passport or personal ID is required at check-in for security.
- You are responsible for the safety of yourself, if there is any injury or accident caused during your stay.
- This is a strictly non-smoking property. Guests are responsible for all costs, damages, and liabilities caused by smoking.
- Do not engage in illegal activities or anti-social behaviour anywhere on my properties, including but not limited to drinking, parties, drugs. Or we will call to police.
- Guest shall compensate us according to the original price for such damage as may be caused by intention act or negligence on the part of the Guest. Damages and breakages must be reported to us, so that we can arrange for its replacement or repair.
- Always lock the door. Please turn off all lights, any electricity, and especially the air conditioning and heater when leaving the apartment.
- You are responsible for the safety of your valuables, please keep your personal belongings carefully.
- Candle, essential oils (diffusing, vaporizing, etc.), cigarettes are prohibited. These items and activities will be treated as smoking, a fine accessed.
Yizhong Street Bird Nest is a/an villa located in Taichung City North District. It provides the most conducive spot for your stay in North District.
It has luggage storage, no smoking, elevator, laundromat, portable wifi, kids friendly.
The host/staff here can speak chinese.
Yizhong Street Bird Nest has the best location - it is only 0.2 km from Yizhong Street.
As one of the most popular properties in this area, each room in Yizhong Street Bird Nest has public refrigerator.
What should I do if I want to amend or cancel this booking?
Once a booking is complete, you will find a link to the service page in your booking confirmation email. where you can check/print your booking details or make changes or cancellations (does not apply to changes made three days prior to the check-in day).
Please note! The cancellation policy is a contract entered into by and between the property owner and the customer, as agreed upon by the customer after he/she has read the contract in detail. AsiaYo.com is only responsible for providing transaction platform services, and will not assume any direct or indirect responsibilities or obligations for any terms of the room booking contract.
Guests who cancel the booking 7 days prior to check-in day are eligible for 100% refund of amount paid from the host.
Guests who cancel the booking 4 - 6 days prior to check-in day are eligible for 50% refund of amount paid from the host.
Guests who cancel the booking 1 - 3 days prior, or do not show up on check-in day are not eligible for a refund from the host.
Example: guest has a booking for April 20th, but cancels before April 13th, 23:59 (UTC +8:00), the guest will receive full refund.
1. All refunds due to cancellation, modification of booking or early departure will be refunded in accordance with your original preferred payment method (including credit card, UnionPay card and ATM transfer) as long as the provisions of the refund policy are complied with. Refund timeline to credit cards depends on the progress of individual credit card companies in their account settlement, which would take about 5 to 7 working days. ATM refund can be credited on the same day of refund.
2. If the accommodation of your booking is in Taiwan region and the payment currency displayed in the booking details is TWD, any cancellation/change to booking giving rise to a refund will incur a cancellation fee of TWD 100 payable to AsiaYo. If the accommodation of your booking is NOT in Taiwan region or the payment currency displayed in the booking details is NOT TWD, any cancellation/change to booking giving rise to a refund will incur a cancellation fee of 3% of the total room charges (after deduction of any discount) paid to AsiaYo. The cancellation fee includes administrative fee, refund service fee and remittance fee, etc.
Select date to see availability
You will not be charged until your booking is confirmed
Booking response time:
Lightning fast, response within 1 hour.