Check-in time15:00 - 23:00Check-out time11:00
Host or reception assist check-in
15:00 - 23:00
Penalty for lost keys: TWD 300
Late check-out fee (per hour): TWD 300
The host can provide a receipt in person if needed.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Your passport or personal ID is required at check-in for security.
- You are responsible for the safety of yourself, if there is any injury or accident caused during your stay.
- This is a strictly non-smoking property. Guests are responsible for all costs, damages, and liabilities caused by smoking.
- Do not engage in illegal activities or anti-social behaviour anywhere on my properties, including but not limited to drinking, parties, drugs. Or we will call to police.
- Guest shall compensate us according to the original price for such damage as may be caused by intention act or negligence on the part of the Guest. Damages and breakages must be reported to us, so that we can arrange for its replacement or repair.
- You are responsible for the safety of your valuables, please keep your personal belongings carefully.
Welcome to Nantou County! You can enjoy your trip at our bnb / apartment. We have a great location - only 1.6 km from Formosan Aboriginal Culture Village.The property also provides parking lot, wheelchair accessible, no smoking, elevator, stair access, kids friendly services.
We have 4 rooms, including double room, one double bed, quad room, 6-person room. For your comfort, all rooms have been carefully appointed to the highest degree of standard and convenience. You can also communicate with the host/staff in chinese, english. Travelers are much more satisfied compared to other properties in the area – they rated it 4.8}.When you are looking for comfortable and convenient accommodations in Nantou County, make us your home away from home!