Penalty for lost keys: TWD 3,000
Penalty for lost portable WiFi routers: TWD 5,000
Late check-out fee (per hour): TWD 2,000
Check-in time: 3 pm
Checkout time: 11 am
If you face any problems during your stay such as cleanliness or using the facilities, please feel free to take a picture or video and send it to me, as this will help me to assist you better.
The house is not a hotel -- I might not be able to answer to all of your demands. I cannot pick up phone calls after 11pm.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
1) Take off your shoes when entering.
2) No smoking, please.
3) No partying or any other type of loud behavior.
4) When nearby the listing, take care not to disturb the neighbors.
5) Turn EVERYTHING off when leaving the house, close windows, and lock the door.
6) Please be mindful of your volume level from 9PM to 7AM.
7) Room cleaning starts at 11AM on check-out day.
8) Please be aware if you do not inform us the late check-out and result in delay of cleaning, the extra cleaning fee will be requested.I appreciate your understanding.
9) Suitcase, baby car and trash left in room without sorting, extra handling fee will be charged. Your understanding and assistance are greatly appreciated.
10) The apartment is just an apartment, not a hotel. Please understand there are no concierge services, daily cleaning, room service, etc as there are in hotels.
11) Keep the apartment clean. No housekeeping service during your stays, but if you have necessity of cleanliness, please inform us first and you will be charged for this service.
12) If the guest loses the key, he / she will be responsible for paying the KEY AND THE LOCK replacement fee. The cost will be 50 USD to 100 USD.
13) Do not have anything shipped to the listing.
14) Please treat the apartment and have considerations to neighbors as if they were your own.
15) No elevator facility. Do not take away the items in the room.
16) If you want to extend your stay, please confirm with us at least 48 hours before your check-out(URL HIDDEN)
Sort the garbage into
1.aluminum, metal items,tins and cans
2.plastic boxes or containers,plastic bottles
Please separate and dispose the garbage, put them in a transparent bag, take out to appointed trash area (the garage).Cleaning staff will dispose them.
★There is no water inside the rubbish. Keep the garbage dry.
★Extra charges are requested by the disposal of large items such as.
I take no responsibility in the event of death or injury of any of the guests renting the property. DISCLAIMER The person who placed the reservation is 100% responsible of himself and of his group.
I wish you a pleasant journey!
Reminder: All guests have to show passport to verify identity when checking in. Accommodation tax or bathing tax may be charged on-site depending on the city.