Transportation and surroundings
Other recommended properties
Services & Facilities
Most popular facilities
Food & Drink
Safety & Security
15:00 - 20:00
Host or reception assist check-in
15:00 - 20:00
Penalty for lost keys: TWD 500
Please note: the host does not provide invoices or receipts.
In order to maintain the quality of living in【FENG JIA MEET BnB】 and the neighborhood, please lower your voice and devices volume after 10pm. Do not cook, party, take drugs, and smoking in the room. We will report to the police if we found the above behaviors. the above behaviors and no refund will be given.
Situated in the most trendy district in Taichung city, our home has the best of everything. Walking distance to major department stores such as the Shin Kong and Top City, with a gourmet selection of cafes and restaurants just at your doorstep . perfect for spending some quality time with your family. Don't miss out on our home!!!
- Comfort and clean, high quality bed sheet and bed.
- Independent bathroom, free toiletry,
- Near FENG JIA night market and Shin Kong and Top City department store.
- Near Bus stop, and you can transfer the bus to any place in Taichung.
- We provide Free Wi-Fi, which allow you to keep in touch with your family and friends, uploading thousands of stunning photos and updates your travel itinerary
What should I do if I want to amend or cancel this booking?
Once a booking is complete, you will find a link to the service page in your booking confirmation email. where you can check/print your booking details or make changes or cancellations (does not apply to changes made three days prior to the check-in day).
Please note! The cancellation policy is a contract entered into by and between the property owner and the customer, as agreed upon by the customer after he/she has read the contract in detail. AsiaYo.com is only responsible for providing transaction platform services, and will not assume any direct or indirect responsibilities or obligations for any terms of the room booking contract.
Guests who cancel the booking 14 days prior to check-in day are eligible for 100% refund of amount paid from the host.
Guests who cancel the booking 7 - 13 days prior to check-in day are eligible for 50% refund of amount paid from the host.
Guests who cancel the booking 1 - 6 days prior, or do not show up on check-in day are not eligible for a refund from the host.
Example: guest has a booking for April 20th, but cancels before April 6th, 23:59 (UTC +8:00), the guest will receive full refund.
1. All refunds due to cancellation, modification of booking or early departure will be refunded in accordance with your original preferred payment method (including credit card, UnionPay card and ATM transfer) as long as the provisions of the refund policy are complied with. Refund timeline to credit cards depends on the progress of individual credit card companies in their account settlement, which would take about 5 to 7 working days. ATM refund can be credited on the same day of refund.
2. If the accommodation of your booking is in Taiwan region and the payment currency displayed in the booking details is TWD, any cancellation/change to booking giving rise to a refund will incur a cancellation fee of TWD 100 payable to AsiaYo. If the accommodation of your booking is NOT in Taiwan region or the payment currency displayed in the booking details is NOT TWD, any cancellation/change to booking giving rise to a refund will incur a cancellation fee of 3% of the total room charges (after deduction of any discount) paid to AsiaYo. The cancellation fee includes administrative fee, refund service fee and remittance fee, etc.
Select date to see availability
You will not be charged until your booking is confirmed
Booking response time:
Very fast, response within 3 hours.