Transportation and surroundings
Services & Facilities
Most popular facilities
Food & Drink
Safety & Security
15:00 - 22:15
Host or reception assist check-in
13:30 - 20:00
Penalty for lost keys: TWD 1000
Penalty for lost portable Wi-Fi routers: TWD 1500
Late check-out fee (per hour): TWD 200
Please note: the host does not provide invoices or receipts.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Your passport or personal ID is required at check-in for security.
- You are responsible for the safety of yourself, if there is any injury or accident caused during your stay.
- This is a strictly non-smoking property. Guests are responsible for all costs, damages, and liabilities caused by smoking.
- Do not engage in illegal activities or anti-social behaviour anywhere on my properties, including but not limited to drinking, parties, drugs. Or we will call to police.
- Guest shall compensate us according to the original price for such damage as may be caused by intention act or negligence on the part of the Guest. Damages and breakages must be reported to us, so that we can arrange for its replacement or repair.
- Always lock the door. Please turn off all lights, any electricity, and especially the air conditioning and heater when leaving the apartment.
- You are responsible for the safety of your valuables, please keep your personal belongings carefully.
- Please do not disturb neighbors, take photos or enter their apartment/ house.
Welcome to Taichung City! You can enjoy your trip at our bnb / apartment. We have a great location - only 4.7 km from Bungo Iron Horse Road.The property also provides luggage storage, parking lot, no smoking, elevator, laundromat, plug adapter services.
We have 1 rooms, including full floor. For your comfort, all rooms have been carefully appointed to the highest degree of standard and convenience. You can also communicate with the host/staff in chinese, english. Travelers are much more satisfied compared to other properties in the area – they rated it 3}.When you are looking for comfortable and convenient accommodations in Taichung City, make us your home away from home!
What should I do if I want to amend or cancel this booking?
Once a booking is complete, you will find a link in your Booking Success Letter to manage your order. Through this link, you can check/print your booking details, or make changes/cancellations (does not apply to changes made three days prior to the check-in day).
Please note! The cancellation policy is a contract entered into by and between the property owner and the customer, as agreed upon by the customer after he/she has read the contract in detail. AsiaYo.com is only responsible for providing transaction platform services, and will not assume any direct or indirect responsibilities or obligations for any terms of the room booking contract.
Guests who cancel the booking 14 days prior to check-in day are eligible for 100% refund of amount paid from the host.
Guests who cancel the booking 7 - 13 days prior to check-in day are eligible for 50% refund of amount paid from the host.
Guests who cancel the booking 1 - 6 days prior, or do not show up on check-in day are not eligible for a refund from the host.
Example: guest has a booking for April 20th, but cancels before April 6th, 23:59 (UTC +8:00), the guest will receive full refund.
1. All refunds due to cancellation, modification of booking or early departure will be refunded in accordance with your original preferred payment method (including credit card, UnionPay card and ATM transfer) as long as the provisions of the refund policy are complied with. Refund timeline to credit cards depends on the progress of individual credit card companies in their account settlement, which would take about 5 to 7 working days. ATM refund can be credited on the same day of refund.
2. If the accommodation of your booking is in Taiwan region and the payment currency displayed in the booking details is TWD, any cancellation/change to booking giving rise to a refund will incur a cancellation fee of TWD 100 payable to AsiaYo. If the accommodation of your booking is NOT in Taiwan region or the payment currency displayed in the booking details is NOT TWD, any cancellation/change to booking giving rise to a refund will incur a cancellation fee of 3% of the total room charges (after deduction of any discount) paid to AsiaYo. The cancellation fee includes administrative fee, refund service fee and remittance fee, etc.
Select date to see availability
You will not be charged until your booking is confirmed
Booking response time:
Instant booking, your reservation will be confirmed immediately.