Check-in time15:00 - 21:00Check-out time11:00
Host or reception assist check-in
15:00 - 21:00
Guest Age Limitation
Guests under the age of 18 are prohibited.
Penalty for lost keys: MYR 200.00
Penalty for lost portable WiFi routers: MYR 500.00
Late check-out fee (per hour): MYR 50.00
Please note: the host does not provide invoices or receipts.
1. Smoking is strictly not permitted.
2. Children below the age of 12 years are strictly not permitted to use the swimming pool, gym facilities, sauna & steam room without the supervision of an adult.
3. Please switch off all air-conditioning units and lights when you are out. Let’s do our part to reduce energy consumption.
4. NO cooking is allowed. However, you may use the microwave/oven.
5. Please dispose of rubbish in the garbage room regularly during your stay, especially if your stay is longer than three days. The garbage room is located behind the service lift on your floor.
6. Check out time is 11:00AM. A surcharge of 20% (room rate based on that day) will apply if you stay longer than 12:00PM. Should you check out before 5:00PM, a surcharge of 50% (room rate based on that day) will be impose. However, should you decide to check out early, please put the key and access cards in the Apartment’s mailbox or contact our resident service team.
7. Upon check out, please make sure you take all belongings. We are not responsible for anything left behind after checkout.
8. As a residential location, parties and large gatherings are strictly forbidden. Please comply with all local laws. Any disturbance or illegal activity will be reported to relevant authorities.
9. This residence is not associated with the Front Desk in the lobby. If you require any assistance, please contact us directly via phone or email.
10. Quiet time starts at 9:00PM.
PH Suites at Pavilion Bukit Bintang manages 100 suites, which are a mix of Executive King Suites, Studio King Suites, Studio Twin Suites. You will enjoy the infinity pool, gymnasium, dance/yoga studio, steam and sauna room located on Level 10.
Bukit Bintang, KL Tower, Petronas Twin Towers, Chinatown, Little India, and other attractions are just a short walk away, or easily accessible from nearby monorail and train stations.
Pavilion Shopping Mall, one of Kuala Lumpur’s premier shopping destinations is just across the road from the building and is accessible via a connected pedestrian bridge from the lobby.