Transportation and surroundings
Other recommended properties
Services & Facilities
Most popular facilities
Food & Drink
Safety & Security
Late check-out fee (per hour): USD 20.00
Please note: the host does not provide invoices or receipts.
- Elders over 60 or with disabilities cannot be accommodated at the property for safety reasons.
- If you wish to change the number of guests, please contact us before your check in date. To exceed the maximum number of guests allowed, you will be asked to rent another room for proper accommodations or vacate the property.
- No visitors.
- Pets are not allowed.
- We do not allow keep luggages before check-in time and after check-out time.
- If you cannot arrive at the time you said, please inform us by phone in advance. Otherwise, we will not reserve the room. The total amount of the reservation will be charged.
- Your passport or personal ID is required at check-in for security.
- We only accommodated one group of guests for each room, you will not share the room with other guests.
- You are responsible for the safety of yourself, if there is any injury or accident caused during your stay.
- It's a private apartment but not hotel. Please understand and respect that we cannot provide concierge service.
- This is a strictly non-smoking property. Guests are responsible for all costs, damages, and liabilities caused by smoking.
- The property is located in a residential area and strictly enforces a no-party or excessive noise policy. Please respect beighborhood to be quiet as possible after 8PM.
- Do not engage in illegal activities or anti-social behaviour anywhere on my properties, including but not limited to drinking, parties, drugs. Or we will call to police.
- To maintain quality of the environment, please do not cook in the room.
- Guest shall compensate us according to the original price for such damage as may be caused by intention act or negligence on the part of the Guest. Damages and breakages must be reported to us, so that we can arrange for its replacement or repair.
- Always lock the door. Please turn off all lights, any electricity, and especially the air conditioning and heater when leaving the apartment.
- To make an eco-friendly environment, please bring your own toiletry.
- You are responsible for the safety of your valuables, please keep your personal belongings carefully.
- Guests are required to take off their shoes when entering the property
- Please do not disturb neighbors, take photos or enter their apartment/ house.
- Please check out on time. Late checkout will incur a fee.
- Please do not use the spare towel or sheet in the closet, which is belong to the next guests. Please use wash machine to wash the towel you used.
- Please do not answer the doorbell.
- Keep the room clean. Please discard garbages properly according to the instruction
- Please neither dye your hair in the room, nor wash your hair in the sink.
- Please do not throw any trash into the toilet.
- Candle, essential oils (diffusing, vaporizing, etc.), cigarettes are prohibited. These items and activities will be treated as smoking, a fine accessed.
My house is located near Honggik univ.
- subway station, 3mins by walk.
Steps from convenience store, restaurants, cafes, and bars.
- My house has a nice rooftop.
- Fully Furnished with variety of amenities
- Luggage storage available
- Can eat and drink with host
This is a newly remodeled apartment. So everything is new and very clean.
The apartment is fully furnished and includess just about anything you may need to feel home. We do the cleaning ourselves and absolutely guarantee freshly laundered sheets and towels for each new group. Air conditioning in each room keeps it cool during the summer. The floor heating system keeps the apartment warm and cozy during the winter.
What should I do if I want to amend or cancel this booking?
Once a booking is complete, you will find a link to the service page in your booking confirmation email. where you can check/print your booking details or make changes or cancellations (does not apply to changes made three days prior to the check-in day).
All refunds due to cancellation, modification of booking or early departure will be refunded in accordance with your original preferred payment method (including credit card, UnionPay card and ATM transfer) as long as the provisions of the refund policy are complied with. Please allow a few business days after we receive the item to process your return and credit your payment. Refund timeline to credit cards depends on the progress of individual credit card companies in their account settlement, which would take about 3 to 14 working days. ATM refund would take about 3 to 5 working days.
Select date to see availability
You will not be charged until your booking is confirmed
Booking response time:
Lightning fast, response within 1 hour.