We lived in 6 people, because the room was in the basement. When I entered, I felt that the air was very bad and damp. I opened the dehumidifier and opened the air. Nothing improved. There was a bad smell in the air. I reacted with the landlord. He Just let us drive the wet machine, it is a bit speechless, but we still lived for six days. When we went back, everyone’s nose was allergic, and the skin was also. Besides this, other equipments were very good. You can cook and cook things yourself. There is also a supermarket nearby, the items in the room are also very well prepared, and there is an extension cord, which is very intimate.