Penalty for lost keys: TWD 1,200
Late check-out fee (per hour): TWD 300
No smoking, parties, or events
- In order to comply with Japanese law, passport verification and guest form submission is mandatory. It is forbidden to invite other friends outside your appointment to stay overnight as well.
- Please take off your shoes at the entrance.
- Please do not smoke in the house and in the vicinity, littering cigarettes or talking loudly, affecting the neighbours. If we find that you are smoking indoors, we must ask you for additional fees. Please smoke on the balcony only.
- Please respect to your neighbours. Please drop the volume between 9pm and 7am.
- Please be quiet and do not have excessive party or drinking at home. There are a lot of good restaurant and nice people for you to explore.
- Please close the lights and other electrical devices when you leave.
- If someone presses the bell, please do not respond.
- Please follow Japanese recycling rules and separate trash, follow our instruction for how to throw garbage. If you’re not sure for the rule, keep all trash inside the house.
- We do not provide cleaning during your stay. Please take care of it on your own when the room gets dirty.
- We need to charge you for lost key(s).
- At emergency, please contact us via SNS immediately.
- If you checked out late and we cannot start cleaning on scheduled time, we might have to charge you for the cost.
- If you leave stroller or suitcase behind, we have to charge you for the fee to dispose them as the large size waste.
- Enjoy your stay!
Reminder: All guests have to show passport to verify identity when checking in. Accommodation tax or bathing tax may be charged on-site depending on the city.