Penalty for lost keys: JPY 5,000
Penalty for lost portable WiFi routers: JPY 30,000
Late check-out fee (per hour): JPY 3,000
House Rules as below:
(1) Take off your shoes when entering.
(2) Please at least read the house manual for once as there are so much detailed information written inside it,such as the way of how to separate the trash and the location of the garbage area which are very important matters in Japan.
(3) The apartment is an entirely non-smoking type so please do not smoke in the room or on the balcony,neither inside other parts of the apartment buidling,such as hall,lobby,entrance,etc.
(4) Quiet hours are from 9PM to 7AM.Please be mindful of your volume lever while your presence is showed in the pubic parts of the building.
(5) If the interphone rings, simply ignore it. Please do not answer the intercom in case that troubles caused because of the barrier of different languages.And please keep in mind that most Japanese apartments have emergency alarms(buttons) at the entrance of the building or in the room,please be very careful and make sure you leave them without touching.
(6) Please do not ask the doorman/apartment manager or any other residents for help even in an emergency.If you are in troubles or require any assistance,please do directly dial to my cellphone number and I will take my utmost to help you deal with problems.
(7) The apartment is just an apartment, not a hotel. Please understand there are no concierge services, daily cleaning, room service, etc as there is in hotels.
(8) If the guest loses the key, he/she will be responsible for paying the KEY AND THE LOCK replacement fee. Exact prices will be sent along with proof(receipts/estimate) of the replacement cost. As keys replacement fee could be super expensive in Japan,pleae hold well of you key,losting it should be the last thing you will do actually:)
(9)If you are late for check-out, we will ask for an extra fee of $20, as well as a $20 fee per hour.
-- I take no responsibility in the event of death or injury of any of the guests renting the property. The person who placed the reservation is 100% responsible of himself and of his group.
Reminder: All guests have to show passport to verify identity when checking in. Accommodation tax or bathing tax may be charged on-site depending on the city.