Check-in time17:00Check-out time10:00
Penalty for lost keys: JPY 10,000
Late check-out fee (per hour): JPY 5,000
Please note: the host does not provide invoices or receipts.
· Check out 10:00 AM
· Registration of ID information of all guests after reservation,
and self-check-in system at check-in.
(Check in by tablet terminal, Identification with operator with videophone)
· All buildings in the building no smoking (room, balcony, corridor shared area)
· No entry by non-guests
· Do not make noise such as party.
· Compliance with accommodation facility usage agreement.
Reminder: All guests have to show passport to verify identity when checking in. Accommodation tax or bathing tax may be charged on-site depending on the city.
Close to Haneda airport, 2 minutes walk from Kamata station,
it is newly clean building and facilities accommodation.
From the nearest station (JR Kamata station), it is a good location with easy access to sightseeing spots,
by train to Shinagawa for 9 minutes and Yokohama for 15 minutes.
In the surroundings of the station, there are many shops and restaurants, such as shopping buildings and arcade shopping streets, which is convenient.
[Access -Nearest station]
JR Kamata station. Tokyu Line Kamata Station.
- 2 minutes on foot to the accommodation from the south exit of Kamata Station
It is a station located 5 minutes from Haneda Airport International Terminal Station.
- 15 minutes on foot from Keikyu-Kamata station to accommodation
- From Haneda Airport to Kamata Station, you can also access by bus / limousine bus.
- Access from Kamata Station
Shinagawa Station 9 minutes
Shibuya and Shinjuku can also be reached in around 30 minutes.