Transportation and surroundings
Other recommended properties
Services & Facilities
Most popular facilities
Food & Drink
Safety & Security
Please note: the host does not provide invoices or receipts.
- Elders over 60 or with disabilities cannot be accommodated at the property for safety reasons.
- If you wish to change the number of guests, please contact us before your check in date. To exceed the maximum number of guests allowed, you will be asked to rent another room for proper accommodations or vacate the property.
- No visitors.
- Pets are not allowed.
- We do not allow keep luggages before check-in time and after check-out time.
- If you cannot arrive at the time you said, please inform us by phone in advance. Otherwise, we will not reserve the room. The total amount of the reservation will be charged.
- Your passport or personal ID is required at check-in for security.
- We only accommodated one group of guests for each room, you will not share the room with other guests.
- You are responsible for the safety of yourself, if there is any injury or accident caused during your stay.
- It's a private apartment but not hotel. Please understand and respect that we cannot provide concierge service.
- This is a strictly non-smoking property. Guests are responsible for all costs, damages, and liabilities caused by smoking.
- The property is located in a residential area and strictly enforces a no-party or excessive noise policy. Please respect beighborhood to be quiet as possible after 8PM.
- Do not engage in illegal activities or anti-social behaviour anywhere on my properties, including but not limited to drinking, parties, drugs. Or we will call to police.
- Guest shall compensate us according to the original price for such damage as may be caused by intention act or negligence on the part of the Guest. Damages and breakages must be reported to us, so that we can arrange for its replacement or repair.
- Always lock the door. Please turn off all lights, any electricity, and especially the air conditioning and heater when leaving the apartment.
- To make an eco-friendly environment, please bring your own toiletry.
- You are responsible for the safety of your valuables, please keep your personal belongings carefully.
- Guests are required to take off their shoes when entering the property
- Please do not disturb neighbors, take photos or enter their apartment/ house.
- Please check out on time. Late checkout will incur a fee.
- Please do not use the spare towel or sheet in the closet, which is belong to the next guests. Please use wash machine to wash the towel you used.
- Please do not answer the doorbell.
- Keep the room clean. Please discard garbages properly according to the instruction
- Please do not use portarble WiFi to download, or watch videos, it's only for navigation. If you need to download larger files, please use internet in the room.
- Please neither dye your hair in the room, nor wash your hair in the sink.
- Please do not throw any trash into the toilet.
- Candle, essential oils (diffusing, vaporizing, etc.), cigarettes are prohibited. These items and activities will be treated as smoking, a fine accessed.
Super conveniently location in the heart of Osaka City.
Within walking distance to: Shinsekai, Tsutenkaku ---5 min
Tennoji, Abeno Harukas ---20 min
Dotonbori ---20 min,
JR Namba Station---20 min,
Namba, parks, Namba CITY---15 min,
Our room is located between Namba and Tennoji.
Easy access to get anywhere in Oasaka!
Osaka Symbol • Tsutenkaku Tower is about 5 minutes on foot. Tsutenkaku, on the 8th floor observation deck you can see the view of Osaka 360 degrees. In addition, old world shops line up, the new world where charm of a delicious food store that has been loved by local people for a long time is attractive. Of course, there is a spot where fashion trendy fashion etc gathers, and it is a sightseeing spot where you can enjoy as much as you want.
★Access to other spots (from nearest station)
･11 min to Tennoji Station by train, or 20 min by walk.
･24 min to Umeda Station by train.
･11 min to Shinsaibashi Station by train.
･10 min to Namba Station by train, or 18 min by walk.
･26 min to Osakajokoen Station by train
･23 min to Kyobashi Station by train
･26 min to Shin-Osaka Station by train.
･30 min to Universal Studios Japan, by train and walk
･26 min to Kyocera dome by train&walk
･50 min to Kansai Airport (KIX) .
Of course, you can easily access famous sightseeing spot by train!
★Access to other cities (from nearest sta)
･60 min to JR Kyoto Station by train
･50 min to Kobe-Sannomiya Station by train
･53 min to Nara Station by train
※if you have JR pass, maybe easy to get around Kansai region.
What should I do if I want to amend or cancel this booking?
Once a booking is complete, you will find a link to the service page in your booking confirmation email. where you can check/print your booking details or make changes or cancellations (does not apply to changes made three days prior to the check-in day).
All refunds due to cancellation, modification of booking or early departure will be refunded in accordance with your original preferred payment method (including credit card, UnionPay card and ATM transfer) as long as the provisions of the refund policy are complied with. Refund timeline to credit cards depends on the progress of individual credit card companies in their account settlement, which would take about 5 to 7 working days. ATM refund can be credited on the same day of refund.
Select date to see availability
You will not be charged until your booking is confirmed
Booking response time:
Instant booking, your reservation will be confirmed immediately.