· When coming by car, please be sure to contact us in advance.
There is a free parking space of 2 m × 7 m. If you can not park in the above space with two or more large cars, prepare a toll parking space at 1000 yen / day for each car. However, as we prepare the land owner after negotiating, we can not respond immediately. Please contact us in advance.
· Please reserve with the correct number of people.
For 2 years old and over, it costs the same as one adult. Please also accurately declare the number of children.
If after check-in, persons who exceeded the number of people are discovered, we will charge additional charge of overdelivery number × staying number × 2 times.
We will not be present at check-in.
We will inform you by email how to deliver the key in advance.
Please get the key yourself and enter.
Please refrain from check in before 17:00.
If you wish to check in before 17 o'clock, please contact us at the time of booking. (It will be charged according to your desired time).
· The inside footbill is prohibited. Please remove the outer shoes at the entrance of the entrance and change to slippers.
· When using the toilet, please do not flush anything other than toilet paper. Tissue is useless too! Please note that the toilet pipe will be clogged and you will be asked to make full compensation for the pipe exchange.
· Please do not put people other than guests in the building while staying. Even if your family and friends live near your room, inviting them to the building is forbidden.
· There are residents in the neighborhood. Please do not loudly, please do not flush music and TV with loud volume.
When garbage comes out please be sure to throw it together in the kitchen garbage can. Please never take it out of the building. There is no need to put it in the garbage dump. I will process it here.
Japan's regulations of garbage separation are very strict. Please separate garbage into the following categories.
1. Burnable garbage
2. Plastic (free coffee cup, tray, plastic bag etc)
3. Bottle can (PET bottle, glass, steel)
4. Burnable garbage (made of iron)
【About use of kitchen】
Please wash and return the items you used in the kitchen to their original location.
The seasoning is in the refrigerator. Please return it to the refrigerator after use.
Because we will also use the next one, please never bring supplies such as seasonings, dishes, dishes, spoons, forks, chopsticks, mugs etc.
Please inform us of the malfunction of electronic equipment immediately by e-mail.
If the plate, mug, etc. are damaged, we will check to ensure that the next guest will not be injured during cleaning, so please be sure to contact us. Although we will not claim compensation for a small number of damages, we will charge you if you check out hidden.
【About Free Coffee】
Please use the espresso machine freely only when you drink in the hall.
Do not make it in large quantities and take it in a water bottle and take it out.
The coffee potion is dedicated to the equipped machine. Please do not bring it home.
【When going out】
When going out and checking out, please turn off all IH stove, stove, air conditioner, lighting and other appliances. Please close the tap of the tap properly and check whether water is leaking. All cigarettes are non smoking in the building. Please do not forget to lock the door of the entrance door when you go out while staying.
【If an earthquake occurs】
When an earthquake occurs, please move away from windows, doors and lighting and do not move until the shake fits.
Please protect your head from falling objects. When you are outdoors, leave the wall of the building and do not move until the shake fits.
Buildings in Japan are strong against earthquakes, so buildings will not collapse. However, please note that you may be injured by hitting the fallen appliances or lighting.
Please check out by 10 o'clock.
Please pay additional cleaning fee if it becomes after 10 o'clock.
Please contact us at the time of reservation if it becomes after 10 o'clock circumstances.
Depending on the time you wish, it will be charged.
Please check the following thoroughly.
· Please separate garbage properly.
· Please return all instruments to their original location.
· Please return the mobile Wi-Fi to its original location.
(Do not absolutely bring out mobile Wi-Fi! Even if you return it later, you will be charged for damages for the number of days until the machine arrives here)
· Close the window and lock the key.
· Turn off the power of all air conditioners, stoves, lighting and other electric appliances.
· Please close the tap of the kitchen and bathroom water supply tightly.
Please confirm the following thoroughly.
· Check your luggage for lost items.
· Lock the door and put the key in the post next to the entrance.
* Please do not return it to the key box taken out first.
Reminder: All guests have to show passport to verify identity when checking in. Accommodation tax or bathing tax may be charged on-site depending on the city.