Other recommended properties
Services & Facilities
Most popular facilities
Food & Drink
Safety & Security
15:00 - 22:00
Host or reception assist check-in
09:00 - 22:00
Please note: the host does not provide invoices or receipts.
- Elders over 60 or with disabilities cannot be accommodated at the property for safety reasons.
- If you wish to change the number of guests, please contact us before your check in date. To exceed the maximum number of guests allowed, you will be asked to rent another room for proper accommodations or vacate the property.
- No visitors.
- Pets are not allowed.
- We will be able to keep your luggage before Check-in / after Check-out
- If you cannot arrive at the time you said, please inform us by phone in advance. Otherwise, we will not reserve the room. The total amount of the reservation will be charged.
- Your passport or personal ID is required at check-in for security.
- We only accommodated one group of guests for each room, you will not share the room with other guests.
- You are responsible for the safety of yourself, if there is any injury or accident caused during your stay.
- This is a strictly non-smoking property. Guests are responsible for all costs, damages, and liabilities caused by smoking.
- Do not engage in illegal activities or anti-social behaviour anywhere on my properties, including but not limited to drinking, parties, drugs. Or we will call to police.
- To maintain quality of the environment, please do not cook in the room.
- Guest shall compensate us according to the original price for such damage as may be caused by intention act or negligence on the part of the Guest. Damages and breakages must be reported to us, so that we can arrange for its replacement or repair.
- Always lock the door. Please turn off all lights, any electricity, and especially the air conditioning and heater when leaving the apartment.
- To make an eco-friendly environment, please bring your own toiletry.
- You are responsible for the safety of your valuables, please keep your personal belongings carefully.
- Guests are required to take off their shoes when entering the property
- Please do not disturb neighbors, take photos or enter their apartment/ house.
- Please neither dye your hair in the room, nor wash your hair in the sink.
- Please do not throw any trash into the toilet.
- Candle, essential oils (diffusing, vaporizing, etc.), cigarettes are prohibited. These items and activities will be treated as smoking, a fine accessed.
Reminder: All guests have to show passport to verify identity when checking in. Accommodation tax or bathing tax may be charged on-site depending on the city.
Set in Fujioka, Gunma region, Hisaeya Ryokan is situated 13 km from Konnyaku Park. Each accommodation at the 3-star ryokan has river views, and guests can enjoy access to a hot spring bath. The accommodation offers a concierge service and luggage storage space for guests.
The rooms in the ryokan are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The units at Hisaeya Ryokan feature air conditioning and a wardrobe.
Select date to see availability
You will not be charged until your booking is confirmed
Booking response time:
Instant booking, your reservation will be confirmed immediately.