Penalty for lost keys: KRW 50,000
Late check-out fee (per hour): KRW 35,000
◐ Check-in: 15:00 p.m. (No early check-in) / Check-out: 10:00 a.m. (No late check-out, fine if late check-out)
> Baggage storage is available from 11 a.m. before check-in ( * Pre-Japan contact is mandatory)
> No baggage storage after checkout
◐ Free: WIFI, TV, microwave, refrigerator, air conditioning (cooled, heated), hair dryer, shampoo, rinse, body wash
In addition to towels (other than those that have not been instructed to do so, you should bring all the personal items you need.
Not available on site)
▪ Pig nose adaptors and cleansing foam may not be available in the field, so you should prepare them in advance.
◐ As we are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings in the dorms, please take care of your personal important belongings.
▪ The guest has surveillance cameras in the hallway for safety (never in the bedroom, bathroom, or shower room).
▪ Please note that Japan does not have floor heating as Korea does due to frequent earthquakes, and heating with heaters.
◐ If the number of reserved people is exceeded, you must notify them in advance, and if the number of reserved people is exceeded on the same day, you cannot check in.
▪ You can't stay with pets/ No smoking / No partying
◐ Minors without their guardian are not allowed to use this accommodation.
▪ You must compensate local residents for damages to their houses or facilities during use. ★★
▪ Keep out late night noise / Please use the bathroom and shower room clean.
When you check out, return the key to the first key box, and send the photo back to Kakaotalk.
◐ Please tidy up your bedroom at the last checkout. (If additional costs are incurred due to severe contamination, they can be charged.)
Reminder: All guests have to show passport to verify identity when checking in. Accommodation tax or bathing tax may be charged on-site depending on the city.