Penalty for lost keys: JPY 50,000
Penalty for lost portable WiFi routers: JPY 50,000
Late check-out fee (per hour): JPY 50,000
- Elders over 60 or with disabilities cannot be accommodated at the property for safety reasons.
- If you wish to change the number of guests, please contact us before your check in date. To exceed the maximum number of guests allowed, you will be asked to rent another room for proper accommodations or vacate the property.
- No visitors.
- Pets are not allowed.
- We do not allow keep luggages before check-in time and after check-out time.
- If you cannot arrive at the time you said, please inform us by phone in advance. Otherwise, we will not reserve the room. The total amount of the reservation will be charged.
- Your passport or personal ID is required at check-in for security.
- We only accommodated one group of guests for each room, you will not share the room with other guests.
- You are responsible for the safety of yourself, if there is any injury or accident caused during your stay.
- It's a private apartment but not hotel. Please understand and respect that we cannot provide concierge service.
- This is a strictly non-smoking property. Guests are responsible for all costs, damages, and liabilities caused by smoking.
- The property is located in a residential area and strictly enforces a no-party or excessive noise policy. Please respect neighborhood to be quiet as possible after 8PM.
- Do not engage in illegal activities or anti-social behaviour anywhere on my properties, including but not limited to drinking, parties, drugs. Or we will call to police.
- To maintain quality of the environment, please do not cook in the room.
- Guest shall compensate us according to the original price for such damage as may be caused by intention act or negligence on the part of the Guest. Damages and breakages must be reported to us, so that we can arrange for its replacement or repair.
- Always lock the door. Please turn off all lights, any electricity, and especially the air conditioning and heater when leaving the apartment.
- You are responsible for the safety of your valuables, please keep your personal belongings carefully.
- Please clean dishes after you used them in public kitchen.
- Guests are required to take off their shoes when entering the property
- Please do not disturb neighbors, take photos or enter their apartment/ house.
- Please check out on time. Late checkout will incur a fee.
- Please do not use the spare towel or sheet in the closet, which is belong to the next guests. Please use wash machine to wash the towel you used.
- Please do not answer the doorbell.
- Keep the room clean. Please discard garbages properly according to the instruction
- Please do not use portarble WiFi to download, or watch videos, it's only for navigation. If you need to download larger files, please use internet in the room.
- Please neither dye your hair in the room, nor wash your hair in the sink.
- Please do not throw any trash into the toilet.
- Candle, essential oils (diffusing, vaporizing, etc.), cigarettes are prohibited. These items and activities will be treated as smoking, a fine accessed.
Reminder: All guests have to show passport to verify identity when checking in. Accommodation tax or bathing tax may be charged on-site depending on the city.